Kitsap Ninja Kids martial arts program is for children age five and older.
Students participating in our Ninja Kids program will develop greater awareness, balance and control through the games we play and drills we practice in class.
In addition to the physical movements we practice, children are also encouraged to implement the Ninja Kids class rules outside of class to become better humans.
Ninja Kids class rules:
- Listen to Sensei
- Pay attention to the directions communicated by the teacher, parent or other trusted adult.
- Be Safe
- Pay attention to what is happening around you and avoid as many dangerous situations as possible.
- Have Fun
- This should be the easiest rule to implement, if we’re following rules #1 and #2 there is plenty of room to have fun.
- Keep Trying
- When things in life are difficult we keep trying.
- Fold Your Laundry
- Be a good steward, take care of your things.
- No Cutting Corners
- Take pride in what you do and don’t cut corners. Finding efficiencies is always acceptable but follow through with all of the necessary steps.