FREE WORKSHOP REPLAY
This workshop was recorded on October 12, 2023, and covers some of the basic movements from the Junan Taiso as it exists in the Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu curriculum (Ten Chi Jin Ryaku No Maki).
These movements are not unique to Budo Taijutsu or limited to martial arts practice. Adding them to a 10-15 minute daily routine can yield fantastic results for flexibility, mobility, body awareness, and balance when practiced consistently.
About the six-week program
This program is about learning and adopting consistent movement practices that will help us move with grace as we continue to age.
The format of the movements we’ll be practicing is based on the Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu curriculum that I teach at my dojo. The stretches and mobility drills are not directly combative but help to create a solid platform upon which we can develop many physical activities.
Beginning October 16, members enrolled in this program will have access to:
- Weekly curriculum to guide your personal practice.
- Follow-along videos with movement variations to help you wherever you’re starting.
- Access to an accountability group where you can share your questions and progress with other community members.
- Weekly one-hour live sessions.
What you will learn
BONUS 1: 20% Discount Enroll before Oct 13 at 7:00 PM PST and receive a 20% discount on the program price by using the coupon FASTACTION during checkout.
- BONUS 2: Breathing Methods (Kokyu Ho)
- Learn various breathing methods for greater health and mental focus.
- BONUS 3: Meridian stretching (Makko Ho)
- Discover the history and techniques of Makko Ho, a transformative stretching routine used by its founder to overcome paralysis.
- CORE CURRICULUM: Flexibility & Mobility (Junan Taiso)
- Daily stretching routines that can be practiced in 10-15 minute periods.
- Additional mobility drills to improve body awareness, balance, and strength.
- Group challenges and games to create a playful practice so this work doesn’t feel like a chore.
Come along, and let’s move better.